CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Madelyn!

A reflection of the last year:
June 9, 2007 at 11:58 pm, Maddie arrives weighing in at 5 lb 4 oz (she's on the left)
Our little glow worms on there photo therapy. Maddie's weight dropped to 4 lbs (on the right)
Snuggling with daddy...
little sleepy head...
sweet and smily...
always smily...
a poser for the camera...
loving birthday cake...
and opening presents too.
It's hard to believe our tiny baby is now 21 lbs, walking, talking a little and really busy. She is growing up so fast.








4 comments:

Linz said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! We love you!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures and how fast this year has gone! I love you guys!Happy Birthday little Maddie!

Mom

angela said...

so sweet! happy birthday, baby girl!

We Are The Jones' said...

Seeing that picture almost makes me cry. To remember how tiny she was amazes me. I'd forgoten about that picture, how her whole arm fit in the palm of my hand!! Wow -life flies by!
I love you "Scooter"!
~ Daddy